0844 826 0638
Need to Call the Ebookers Contact Number?
Give Ebookers a call when you need to:
• Ask for advice on arranging your next trip
• Get help or guidance on navigating the Ebookers website and making a booking
• Change or cancel your booking
• Request special travel arrangements to be made on your behalf, such as assistance at the airport
• Report a problem with booking online, logging in to your online account or generally using the website
• Make a complaint about a recent Ebookers experience.
Typical Questions from Ebookers Customers
Are there any charges or fees for cancelling my booking?
• You can typically cancel any part of your booking via the Ebookers website, or by calling the Ebookers contact number.
• When you cancel a hotel booking, you will be refunded your full amount, but payment card fees are non-refundable. Multiple rooms must be cancelled separately and rooms cannot be cancelled after 12:01am on the day of check-in.
• Most flight fares are non-refundable – you will need to check with your own airline’s cancellation policy. Car booking cancellations done 48 hours prior to departure will incur an Ebookers cancellation charge. Rail cancellations will depend on the type of ticket purchased – check the Ebookers website for more information.
• Changes or cancellations made to a Package booking will incur an Ebookers administration fee of £25.00, plus any supplier fees, if applicable.[/toggle]
Can I make a reservation for a child who is travelling alone?
• Reservations cannot be made for children travelling alone, as Ebookers is unable to provide the special assistance required for them. This includes children ages 17 years and under.
• Travellers aged 12-17 (youths) or aged 2-11 (children) must both be accompanied by at least one adult or senior in order to book via Ebookers.
• The number of travellers aged under 2 (infants) must not exceed the number of accompanying adults or seniors. If the infant is travelling in lap, the airline will usually charge between 10-15% of the adult fare. If the infant is travelling in a seat of their own, you will be charged the child fare and will be required bring a car seat.[/toggle]
Is there a charge for checked baggage and in-flight meals?
• Whether you get charged for checking baggage and refreshments on your flight will depend on your airline. Visit this page and select your airline from the dropdown menu to view the fees for checking baggage, and for snacks or meals on board.
• Your baggage fees can be paid via the airline’s website or at the airport when you check in. You will need to have your airline record locator to hand, which is provided in your confirmation email from Ebookers.
• Please note that additional baggage fees are not included in your total trip cost when you initially make your booking with Ebookers, so ensure you make these payments to your airline separately before you travel. Also note that baggage fees need to be paid on both the outward leg and return leg of your journey.[/toggle]
Story of Ebookers
Ebookers.com is an online travel booking service operating in the UK as a wholly owned subsidiary of Travelport. It specialises in offering package holidays and travel services in both the long-haul and short-haul flight market, working in liaison with about 250 large-scale airlines and 110,000 hotels, rail companies and car hire companies to give customers the best choices. The company runs online travel agencies across 12 European countries and is able to offer an extensive range of international travel services thanks to its global parent company Orbitz Worldwide.
The online travel service Ebookers has launched a brand new rewards programme called Bonus +. Intended to give its dedicated customers a better deal, it will see those who book on the site provided with instant access to cash rewards they can easily spend.
Ebookers is the first digital travel agent that allows its customers to earn rewards on trips, hotels and flights on one platform. It has been announced amid many changes to the Ebookers brand including a new website and proposition.
The Bonus section of their website explains that you can earn up to 5 per cent cash rewards from bookings – 3 per cent on hotels, 2 per cent on package trips and 1 per cent with flights. This is increased if you choose to book through mobile. If you book four hotels in one year, you will be upgraded to Gold status. This opens up benefits such as hotel extras and a priority phone line.
The rewards scene is free to join and can be done through their website.
Incoming search terms:
- ebookers telephone number